Sunday, November 29, 2020

Nov 29 - TPI Quiz


I was expecting most areas to be close to each other as I believe in balance. On their website it says "from the Social Reform point of view, the object of teaching is the collective, rather than the individual." I actually believe that the collective is made up of the individual, so it's no surprise I scored low on this aspect. I also found it hard to see how some of the questions, which were obviously asking about the social reform quality, were related to math.

What struck me the most about this quiz is how the questions were worded. When I was reading the majority of them, "it depends" came to mind often. So I am not sure how accurate the results are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dec 18 - Assignment 3 - Final Unit Plan

Hi Susan, Here is the final unit plan and the lessons: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Lo_iAULqMFAmUt4eL3H_MX3Opc9r0mCp?usp=sharing ...